1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No I didn't and i doubt I ever will
3. Did anyone close to you give birth??
4. Did anyone close to you die??
not really, my moms cousin died back in the summer but we weren't close
5. What countries did you visit??
I was boring and stayed here in the states
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? closer relastionship with the boyfriend, closer with friends, had more friends who don't treat me like shit, a car, job, money
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory?
Jan 1st, Oct23, July23rd, that one day i went clubbing for the first time
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Aside from surviving school for 12 years and getting that silly award for "changing for the better" I can't really say
9. What was your biggest failure?
My lack of faith in everything, the way i act towards people, my overall heartlessness
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Not mine that's for damn sure lol
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The "couple" from Xmas Carol. Most of my peers.
14. Where did most of your money go?
clothes and DDR
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I never get excited about anything but great things that happend this year would be turning 18, voting, finally standing up to my dad.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2004?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
thinner. I barely eat anything anymore.
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
hung out with my "friends"
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
with the family at my aunt's
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
umm theres a long list
24. What was your favourite TV program?
I don't really care for tv anymore but Will and Grace, The Apprentice 2
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
yep and I'm going to push all those fuckers down a flight of stairs if it's the last thing i do!
26. What was the best book you read?
"Deception Point" "Davici Codes" "Great Gatsby" "Wicked"
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I found out about this wonderful invention they call a radio...
28. What did you want and get?
New clothes. Ummmm i think that was really it.
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i turned 18. I got drunk at 1 AM. Scott Lee and I had sex because at that time i still loved him. Then later on in the day I had my sad excuse of a party only 4 fucking people showed up to. I felt depressed and I knew that most of my friends were basicly ass fucks and that if you ever do that to me again you can be sure I'll remove your eyes with sporks and feed them to reindeer. fuckers!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If i weren't around people who make me feel like shit all the damn time.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Lets see I went from preppy geek to always wearing black then back to preppy geek and always wearing black. You know I have no idea why i wear half the clothes I have. You know someone should get me a better sense of fashion for Xmas.
34. What kept you sane?
who said i was sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I felt bad for Martha Stewart, the only reason she went to jail was because she's a succseful woman
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
this sad excuse of a war, gay marrige and the election
37. Who did you miss?
I miss my younger self. Sure I was just as depressed back then but things were simpler
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
The only person who you can depend on is yourself. No one will ever trully care about you as much as you can care about yourself. Try not to depend on others because in the end you'll only have yourself.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
" So if you care to find me look to the western sky
As someone told me lately.'everyone deserves the chance to fly!'
And if I'm flying solo at least I'm flying free
To those who ground me, take a meassge back from me
tell them how I am defying graviting! I'm flying high defying gravity and sooon I'll live in renow.
And nobody in all of oz, no wizard that is or was is ever going to bring me down!"